Saturday, September 12, 2015

AGH. The Nightmare of Updating Blogger Templates

Yeah. There goes my sidebar.

9 years (with one re-build somewhere in there already) of adding and sculpting a sidebar with like 100+ links to Things I Really Like (and kept tabs in this way because I was just too lazy to put them in my browser booksmarks) all gone in an instant because of a silly notion of updating the template. sob!

There should be emojis in this new template. :/

I thought updating would be nice, cause I'd get all those neat social media widgets on the posts, right?

Argh. Now I have to replace all those categories!!  :O   

Okay. I'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons. Let's just say it's very Zen and it's just time to update everything and do something fresh! (I still really prefer my centered title block, though. wah!)

No comments: