Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hope for Supergirl after all?

Thanks to the terrific links at When Fangirls Attack (saves me a load of time trolling!) I've learned that enough of a stink has been raised by fans to get a new editor on board the Supergirl comic.

My jaw has dropped. And because now I have hope again, I've got a shout of glee here:

"GLEE!"

(Okay, now that that's out of the way ...)

Let's remember this is not a personal/personality issue. It's really a work and product issue. The product (the Supergirl comic book) was suffering from bad characterization of its title character. A new editorial direction is appropriate. Nothing personal.

So thanks for the tenure, Mr. Berganza, and may you shepherd a great run on Supergirl, Mr. Idelson. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments: